Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wondering??

 I am wondering why I cant be more open with people about me....specifically my interests of sexuality and the male body, discipline and a few other topics that intrigue me.  I joined a e-pal email website recently and sent out a bunch "pal" requests....I got four responses out of about nine that I sent out and three of them told me they were only interested in communicating with girls......what the hell is wrong with email chatting with another guy?  Even if I was not gay, I still think I would not have a problem with it.  I would love to have a chat with a guy about "guy" things that I often think about....I would love that dialogue back and forth.  This all started back a few months ago when I was asked to a Sadder dinner and the dicussion migrated to talking about our faiths and commonalities....that lead to another conversation, which lead to another conversation about circumcision!(I know it all comes back to issues about the penis!)  Anyway, that lead to another discussion a few days later about being nude with the same sex and being comfortable....the dudes point was that if you were not going to have sex with the other nude person in the room...what is the point of being nude?  I was preplexed because I really dont think that way at all about nudism.  I would think it would just be cool to be that comfortable with someone that you and you could just "hang out".  

No comments:

Post a Comment