Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Constant Amazement

A few things.....Fall has arrived in the sunshine state!  Yeah.....hopefully it will stay nice and cool for a while.

I was sitting in my office this morning doing paperwork when in comes a guy with his wife.  I looked at them both thinking, I know the guy from somewhere but cant place him.  He basically said the same thing to me...I know you from somewhere but cant decide where!  So  we discuss there needs and as I am talking, like a light bulb being turned on ... it hits the guy!  We had a one night deal a few weeks ago....I had figured it out about a minute before he did!  Dude suddenly is nervous beyond words and his wife notices....she says what is wrong and he just blows it off with "I forgot to do something at the office".   The end of the deal was that they bought a system from me, I got a great blowjob(a few weeks back) and he smiled and said "we'll talk" on the way out the door!  I wonder if he thought I was going to say something to his wife? WTF? 

Read this other blog everyday....today's subject matter was pissing in the shower...do you do it or not?  I was pretty amazed that guys are that worked up about peeing!  We are guys...that is what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment