Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Balls, Berries,Etc

As a guy we know that there are two things that are very important to us....commonly and collective reffered to as "our junk" , "twigs and berries" , "rod and reel"....what ever you call it...your balls make up half of your "manhood" down there.  I for one love a the scrotum and it contents.  It really is an amazing part of your body as one minute it can be hanging halfway to your knees and the next it can be retracting up into your lungs!  I find that amazing.  Mine are on the bigger end of the spectrum which causes my cock to appear stubbish....but after many years I have realized we are all different and I am not soo paranoid about showing the boys off in the locker room or wherever.  My balls usually stay pretty tight but there are some days when I just like to play and stare at them in the mirror as they are really hanging.  I like to keep them clean shaven even though a little fuzz on them never hurt anyone!

2 comments: