Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Start

So I start this blog hoping that I will be able to keep up with it and meet some new friends thru this cyber community that seems to be popular. I think I consider myself to be a loner even though I am not sure why as I am always around people. It is interesting that I think about the strangest of things at the strangest times. And I am preplexed about talking about them because it instantly "establishes" a persona that may not be true at all. For instance, I often wonder about what types of underwear that guys wear....now, does that make me a prevert or am I just curious? I think it is more of just wanting to know....I am a huge people watcher and I guess it is just a game I play with myself. I dont ever want to act upon it but I often try to think what they are wearing....but if I "blog" about that subject, it is going to be an issue and people will think less of me. Then I pose the question...why do I care? I shouldn't but I do!

So there you go, I have started.....

No comments:

Post a Comment