Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stuff and More Stuff!

Why do I have some much stuff???? Because I shop...I forget I have the stuff and buy more stuff! Today I cleaned out my "wrapping paper closet" (doesnt everyone have a closet like this??) I counted 23 rolls of unopened christmas paper rolls!!! 23! That is crazy...I wont have to buy paper for the rest of my life BUT I promise you next year I will be there with the 50,000 other people buying it half price at Target the day after Christmas. I also have about 50 different present bags....again....dont ever need to buy anymore. I just need to remember that I have all this stuff next Christmas! But I wont, I know it. Today was the perfect day to clean house as it was cloudy and gloomy....sort of good sleeping weather as well as cleaning weather! Hopefully tomorrow will be nice and I can do something outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment