Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2010

Playboy Channel on Sirius XM

I have a confession...and since very few people read this...it is OK to confess here! I truly enjoy listening to Playboy radio, in particular, the afternoon show with Tiffany Grannith. Why, I dont know....it is not erotic and I dont get off listening to them but there is something about listening to the other callers that just get me going. I think it is that they are freely and openly talking about sexual situations and it is something that I dont ever do with anyone I know personally. So when I am listening, I am thinking "Wow, I have thought that or felt that way too." I think it is strange that a gay guy is listening to a bunch of straight people talk about sex but I am amazed at the issues that are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment