Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 14, 2010

NASCAR and Olympics

I am wondering about the Olympic athletes and NASCAR drivers....does the "10 percent rule concerning sexual perference" apply to these events?  There have always been rumors about various drivers but I wonder....Danny Hamlin and Ryan Neuman are amazingly hot this year!  As for the Olympics...I know there are the typical guys in the figure skating but what about the luge?  or others.

Another thing about NASCAR, wouldn't it be cool if we all had the attitude that these guys have about their work equipment....they always say their vehicle is a fantastic car and doing great on whatever track they are driving that day...they are always positive!  But I guess if I had 50 crew people working in my office equipment every day, mine would be good too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment