Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thoughts

So I was sitting a little cigar bar last night minding my own business and this guy a few seats down started talking about the fact that Obama will not survive his first year of office without being ousted for being non-qualified for the office.  His stance is that Obama is not a natural born citizen as he had dual citzenship until he was 9 or 10 and then decided to become a US citizen at 10 yrs old.  His theory is that people will catch on and he will have to resign.  I dont know if that is true or not....but I would think that someone would have verified his credentials to hold the office....I am almost sure that there is a government office that is supposed to check out these things.  So whether you agree with him or not, I think he is probably there in a properly qualified manner!  This guy was very concerned that we (the other guys sitting there) were not more concerned about this serious breech of office.

have discovered that I like the group or artist "Pink"  and I especially like the "Glitter in the Air" song....it is very cool.

And finally, I am getting very partial to the A minor key on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment