Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 19, 2010

So I have been invited to my first Seder....which I am very excited about.  I love learning about other traditions and religious symbolism so I am very excited about going.  It is the parents of a very dear friend who lives in CO and is very seldom here during that time of the year.  Her parents asked that she make the trip this year and wanted to invite many of her friends to the dinner.  So I have to start thinking about a little gift to take, I looked online at some really nice bees wax candles and I also saw a nice Seder recipe book....something to look for in the coming month!

was sitting the other night watching a rerun of Friends and thought how nice it would be to have all of my friends here in town to do dinners and movies, etc....how cool would that be!  I have tried a few times to get a group of guys together to have a pot luck dinner but nothing ever seems to come together....I should try it again! 

It is still cold and gloomy down here and it is not supposed to be that way in Florida!  Even when it rains, the sun is usually out!

Anyway, it is Friday, so life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment