Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gym's!

I really dont understand the fascination/pre-occupation that I have with my gym locker room.  It is not erotic..there are no hot guys there....the ones that are naked, are old and flabby...the ones that are young, are all covered up.  So what is my preoccupation with it?  I mean, I have started back working out MWF after work.....it is about 3:15 and I am already thinking about the gym...the locker room specifically!  Why is that?  I mean, I am tormented by be naked in front of other guys(which I am trying to work thru slowly) and all I do is change/keep to myself and get the hell out.....so what is my preoccupation?  Is it just the thought of a fantasy that might happen?  The thought that I might actually find a work out buddy?  I put a CL post online to find a buddy to work out with.....nothing, NADA,....very frustrating. 

But I do have to say that I look descent in the jock I bought a few weeks back....

No comments:

Post a Comment