Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 29, 2010

Rainy Days

It is raining like mad here in South Florida....think it is retribution for such a great weekend.  Starbucks guy was there this morning looking all hot....why is it that I go in to get my usual adult bevvy and walk out horny!  Now it is all I can think about!  I was also thinking this weekend about the twins who are double's tennis champions.....the were on a news show the other night and claimed that they do everything together...they said even wearing each other's clothes...they said they have one dresser and it has all there stuff combined.  Not sure how I would feel about wearing my brothers underwear!  And do you think that they may play a little with each other....I mean they said they slept in the same bed on tour many times so I am just wondering. 

Still working out a few days a week....have not seen much of an improvement...need to be more motivated and get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment