Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fridays


Today I feel like doing nothing!  I know that I cant, but still I would love to be these guys today.  I think it is post Las Vegas syndrome!  About a week after my return, it hits me....I am tired and all I want to do is exactly what I am NOT doing now!  I have to drive down to a new jobsite in Davie so I am thinking about stopping into another bath house down there called "The Club"....supposed to be pretty upscale so we shall see.  Not really sure why I am so horned up to hit another bath house but what the heck!  In another note, my office has an amazing case of fruit flies....they are everywhere and we cant get rid of them.  We tired bombing the bad boys and alas they were here again this morning. Combat tactical maneuvers must now rule.....we will conquer the little beasts!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like bath houses are like potato chips, you can't just stop at one.....lol

    ReplyDelete