Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rugby

Doesnt that look like fun!  I have always wanted to play Rugby...I think it would be fun.  I think it would be even more fun to play with other guys of my same mindset!  I would really like there to be a gay rugby team in my city but I dont see that happening anytime soon.  I live in South Florida and there is not too many rugby matches being played here on a weekend!  I just think it would be incredibly bonding to have such a physical bonding relationship with a large group of guys.  I guess that is one reason they are so relaxed about be naked around each other!  I have never met a rugger not totally willing to drop trou at any given moment to get a laugh .... and they always seem to have a smile on their faces.

2 comments:

  1. They have a smile on their face because they are always pulling each other shorts down or off or ripping them while playing. Plus they are usually face to butt or crotch a lot in the game. Who wouldn't like that :-)

    And just think how rowdy they would be in the lookerroom after winning a game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. face to butt and crotch to hand is not a bad way to play a sport, indeed. But there is a certain aura in the air when you are watching a game....they truly act as a team and the comradeship is amazing....it is truly something I wish I had in my life....they unbreakable bond with another male

    ReplyDelete