Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 2, 2010

Answers to a few Questions

YEAH for me....someone asked questions!  Thanks for reading and inquiring.

I decided to make a post out of it instead of responding in the comments.   Anonymous Brother Bear asked:

Do you have a partner?   No, that is something that I have finally come to terms with that it is conceivable that I will not be lucky in that department.  I have had a few meaningful relationships but not a partner for life.  My situation gets complicated as I have a 12 yr old son that lives with me so guys tend to shy away if kids are involved but I know that ultimately it is more important to give my son a good home then to search for a partner.  Who knows the future holds, I am open to anything.

What's your most intimate memory?  I think a weekend in Key West with a guy that I lived with for about two years back about 12 yrs ago.  We went down for a long weekend with another couple and stayed at Alexander's B & B...it was a great place and I think we were in the bedroom more then anything else that weekend.  It was a perfect weekend.  I stretched my limits by even having a foursome with the other couple, it was really awesome but not something that we wanted to try again but at the time, and in the moment, it was great.

How did you relate to the surfer guys who stripped down to change to dry clothes and not relate to the guys in the cigar bar?  Well I think nostalgia probably played into that alot, I think when you are young, it is easy to make friends in the neighborhood and that just moved to surfing, skiing, swimming....so it was easy to "be" in that group of surfers.  It was the natural progression and I was part of that progression because I was part of them when we were kids.  With the cigar group, we have egos to contend with....everyone is in there own little world and I guess that I would have to go there every night in order to become comfortable and part of their clik.  I think now, guys...especially guys in their 40's....start to size each other up and it is hard to move in because you are bringing alot of baggage with you.  Another friend of mine said that I should make the first move to show them I am a nice guy....I should.

Will you do it on the first date?   Depends on the situation and how we feel about each other.  It is not out of the question but usually not something that happens.

Do you like to have your berries bathed in saliva? UMMM....HELLO....I AM A GUY....OF COURSE!!!

Like your blog, just found it.   Glad you found it...."Follow" me so we can stay in touch....do you have a blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment