Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Buddies

I was watching a really really bad movie last night called "Lucky Bastard"....it was a terrible movie but the character in it was searching for something and could not find it...he finally discovered that what was missing was a friendship.  I have stated before, I have the most incredible set of friends but would really like to find a special friend that I could hang with, have dinner with, watch a movie but more to.  There are sometimes when you just want to be naked with someone, lay on the couch and watch a movie in each others arms.  There is a guy that cuts my lawn and he often brings his friend with him.  He is always telling me about their adventures in surfing, picking up chicks, drinking, etc.  And he often will mention that they sleep in the same bed when they are drunk.  I think it would be cool to be so close to someone that you were very secure with your bodies and sexualities to be able to shower together, piss together, sleep in the bed...etc....all the while really be friends and not in a sexual relationship.  I think it would be an interesting concept.  Sometimes I just have comments and funny thoughts that I think I would like to share with someone but kind of feel strange telling some of my friends.  I guess that is why I try to blog!  Case in point was this morning, "lil bobby" was looking really nice this morning, kind of semi hard but nicely hung....wish someone had seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment