Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ramblings on a Saturday

It has struck me the last few weeks that guys really do like to pull on their junk and I think it is primal instinct for the male species!  I have an 11 yr old son who does the same thing....where did he learn it from?  I have observed all of his little buddies doing it as well!  And then I realized, I do it too!  And all of their fathers seem to pull their junk as well! I was at a neighborhood BBQ last weekend and the guys would give themselves a little pull in very discrete ways but they all did it.  Kind of funny, really.  It is sort of a little tug to just make sure that we have the fullest length possible.  I know  that many years ago when I was in college, there was a myth going around that you could extend your length if you pulled it constantly, something about pulling the "extra" from inside your abdomen....my roommate tried relentlessly for months.....I think he finally realized that the size is the size!

I am still trying to figure out advertise my blog....not sure how to get it out there....last week some anonymous guy asked me a few questions and it was great answering them.....I think that is how you do it, slow and steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment