Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Being Nude

One of the blogs that I look at on a daily basis is More Ordinary People  it is a cool website and I really enjoy looking at the pics. I often wish there were ways to tell some of them how nice their pics are but I know that would be incredibly hard to put that info with every pic.  But this morning, I was wondering....how many of the pics were staged or was the person really naked doing the mundane tasks that he was doing.  One dude was sawing a piece of lumber in the kitchen....another was digging in the dirt with a shovel.  My question is do they do those things naked all the time and someone happened upon them and took their pic or is it staged?  Some of them I know are staged and it is obvious...but there are others.  I know my buddy and brother have popped in un-announced a few times and caught me with no clothes on...no biggie but I wasnt working on a construction project or digging in a dirt pile!  So I wonder...............

I do have to say that this picture
Got me wondering how comfortable the guy on the left was being nude with the other guys who are a little more hung.  I am like the guy on the left, a grower not a shower....I tend to turtle most of the day with just the head and about an inch or so hanging....there is another pic that shows this dude frontal and his balls are pretty big like mine so his ever hangs below his balls.  It is obvious that he is pretty comfortable with these guys and that is pretty cool.   I have said before, I wish that I could find someone like that to hang with.

No comments:

Post a Comment