Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Viewers and Stuff

So I am wondering how to get people interested in my blog....I would write more if there was interaction.  I dont do well with thinking up my own stuff....which I guess is the reason for a journal.  I was doing good there for a while trying to post every day.....I need to get back into it.  I also need to lose weight....I joined a gym and need to set the date and goal.  I need incentive.  I actually was thinking of taking full body pics of me and puttting them on here every week to force me to produce results so others would see the progress...not sure that would work.

My son has a friend staying over for the weekend.  He very clearly is moving into puberty much faster then my son....this morning's breakfast conversation was
"Dude, have you had a crush on a girl?" 
   "Nah, that is not my thing.....hey, lets play Call of Duty"
"Dude, when it happens it is the best!"
   "How so?"
"Because you see what you are going to look like when you get old?"
   "Cool, hey lets play Call of Duty"


My son clearly has not entered the phase of his life yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment