Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Travels

I took a short family vacation this past weekend up to Orlando....left on Wed and came back last night.  It was soo hot.  And I played golf with my brother in laws in 100 degree heat!  How dumb-ass am I?  But the views(the boys and the landscaping!) on the course were amazing and we had alot of fun. 

The hotel that we stayed at had a waterpark attached to it with a lazy river that wound around the complex, the little guys enjoyed playing in that alot.  And it was nice to jump in when you were hot and wanted to cool off.  Again, some of the sights in the pool were nice.  Sort of wish I was not with my family so that I could have enjoyed even more!

So it is back to work today.  I need to set a date to start back to the gym and also set a goal weight.....I need a support group for weight loss but one that will really work!  So that is my goal for the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment