Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Trends and Characteristics

I was stopped at a red light this morning and a 20-something guy in a truck pulled up beside me.  He was one of those fantasy's that you have!   He was shirt-less, nice tan, short hair, nice smile, he was chatting with someone on the phone and laughing up a storm.  I thought for a minute where he was off too, why was he shirtless and why did I not have a body like that?  I am going to start to loss weight, I have to! I look good with the exception of my triple chin and gut!

So I came home and was putzing around on here when I found andy17777 and his great pics.  Just a normal dude like myself.  He had put a few old pics of himself on his page from a few years ago.....and it got me to thinking about when I started to be an exhibitionist.  It was high school....I went to a private, religious high school so the being naked anywhere other then the gym lockerroom was taboo and bad!   So I think it gave me a thrill to defy them and then it just became a habit.  I was not naked alot but I did like it when I was!  It was not sexual in nature, more of a freedom and release. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment