Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bright and Sunny

After yesterday's dreary overcast, today is beautiful.   So I am trying to write something everyday but dont have a clue what to write about.  This morning I was in bed and had a million things to comment on and now I cant think of three!  Speaking of bed, I was laying there this morning thinking that I would take care of a little (well maybe not soo little) business in the shower.  I always think that prior to actually getting in the shower....but once I am in the shower, I think that it is alot of work to stand up and do that so I end up just washing and getting out!  My friend was sort of shocked that I get off on a daily basis.....I asked him how much he did it these days and he said maybe once a month!!!!  I think I would be going nuts if I waited that long between shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment