Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Craigslist and Talking

So I was bored at work today and was looking thru ads on Clist...something I do every now and then.  One struck me a little more then others so I thought I would respond.  Basically dude gave his stats and what he was looking for along with a few sentences about being real and down to earth.  He said he would love to have an indepth conversation and go from there.  Being one that never turns down a chance to converse with other guys in my boat...I decided to apply.  I gave my stats and told him I would love to chat.  Nothing, Nada, Zelch......so much for that idea.  I would really like to have a meaningful conversation with a guy on here.....discussing guy things....I did this last year at somepoint and the discussions were mind boggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment