Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I hope I do not offend..BUT

I had to rent a car today because mine is in the shop....no big deal, just stuff that needs tending too...but the car I rented for the day was a Chevy HHR.  I hope that no one that reads this blog has a car like this....it is terrible with a capital "T".  I hated it big time.  Nothing was in the right place and why would anyone make a car that did not have a cup holder that was within easy grabbing distance of the driver seat???  There are three cup holders in the rear seating area and the car only has enough room for two passengers in the rear.  It is a nice looking car on the outside but my oh my does it suck to drive.

Today I came home early after picking up my truck....I happened to watch the Oprah show on Forgotten Soldiers....Wow that was powerful and I feel motivated to do something but not sure what.  My nephew leaves for the service soon so I am going to think of something.

2 comments:

  1. i had one of those once---the most uncomfortable car i've ever been in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a few people tell me that we are not alone in our distaste for them....they look cool from the outside but totally dysfunctional.

    ReplyDelete