Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 14, 2011

So I think........

I think that I like to THINK about writing a blog everyday but actually sitting down and putting words to the blog world seems to be my challenge indeed. I am hoping to be better at it this year but you know how that goes.  But I have to say that I sincerely enjoy reading the blogs in "my world".

I had a customer come in this morning that looks soo much like the first guy that I ever messed around when I was like 14 yrs old.  I was soo freaked by the whole thing and to top it off, he ran and told his best friend what happened and two days later his best friend wanted to play....he was a nice kid but unfortunately he died a few years later in a motorcycle accident.  But I digress, getting back to today, this guy was nothing particularly great to look at but his personality and body were perfect.

I need to go on a diet....but the trick is staying on course and with it....so I will try again soon and hopefully make it stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment