Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Blogs are Boring

Live Journal icon for Fluid.app
Someone was/is reading my blog and someone left a comment!!!! YEAH ME!  And it even made me laugh.  I find my blog to be boring and I need to find a direction for it.  I used to blog all the time on Live Journal.  I tend to like to lurk on here looking at other guys blogs....they are far more interesting. So I think I should find a topic to write about and stick to that type of theme.   So lets see what I come up with!

In other news, I am going to get my haircut tomorrow by a guy that I think is amazingly hot in a very strange sort of way.  He is not even remotely my type and I have nothing in common with him but his demeanor is just plain HOT.  And the best part is that he gets to play with my hair for an hour.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment