Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

So today is Valentine's Day and to be honest I am kind of happy not to be in a relationship today.  We were having dinner with my brother and his family last night and his wife went on and on about what she expected from him today.  At one point, I said to him that he needed a week to get all of that done.  He just looked at me and said "she is dreaming".  I think given all the problems they have in there marriage...they need to concentrate on the big issues and not the trivial valentine's crap.  I have to say that people think I mask my problems but I ain't got nothing on them!!!  My brother has some really deep seeded sexual issues that he needs to address of it will haunt him for a long time to come.  It already does now.

No comments:

Post a Comment