Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is it just because it is Tuesday?

So why do I feel so down today....seems like nothing went right at all today.  Is it supposed to be this way all the time.  I am not sure really what it is but I am really getting tired of feeling this way.  As you may know, I own a small construction business and business SUCKS!  Big Time.  South Florida is still recovering from whatever economists called the last three years and my business is showing signs of big stress cracks.  I cant seem to catch a break and it is getting old very quickly.  I sincerely feel like I am on the edge.  I come home and I am faced with a newly adopted son and all of his issues and our issues of learning to live together.  The first 25 years of my adult life, I was alone to a great degree and my home was my solice.  Not Now!  Now, I come home and worry about every word that comes out of my mouth, what are we going to eat for dinner, does he have clean clothes for school tomorrow, will I say or do the right thing with the next conversation.  And finally, I am gaining weight, not losing it!  I need a nap!

2 comments:

  1. This was written two weeks ago, hope you are doing better now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thanks....amazing what a trip to Las Vegas will do!!!!

    ReplyDelete