Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rusty

A customer of mine who is also a a friend of mine reminded me of a party that I went to a few years ago with another friend named Rusty.  He is the all American, guy next door, that we all aspire to be!  Good looks and great personality...and good ole Southern boy.  And, at the time, he would get naked in a flash...he was always dropping his pants and parading around to get a laugh.   One party we were at got a little out of hand and by the end of the evening, I was naked with him and three other girls...it was alot of fun at the time but the next morning I regretted shedding my clothes as I worked with these people and managed most of them.  In the end, it did not matter and all was cool...but for awhile, I could not look at him without imagining him naked sitting next to me in the hot tub....at one point our legs and thighs were touching for at least 15 mins and I was really happy the bubbles were heavy because I could not have stood up!  A few months later, Rusty was at another gathering at my house and he decided to get drunk, strip naked and climb my tree in the back yard....he was up there about an hour.  He left the company a few weeks after that but I always enjoyed his smile( and a few other things were nice to look at as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment