Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It is simple amazing how depressed I am today and I can't seem to figure why today is any different then yesterday! I watched a movie last night called "Shelter" and I guess it just struck me how alone and lonely I am. I mean I have amazing friends and they would anything in the world for me but at night, it would be nice to know that someone is thinking of me. 99% of the time, I am cool with my present situation but right now, I am not. And who is anyone kidding... We are not getting any younger and it is harder and harder to think I am going to find someone as the years continue to tick along. My worst fear is growing old...alone.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:NW 74th Terrace,Hollywood,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment