Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Less Than Zero

I am a big fan of 80's movies...guess that is because I was "coming of age" back then and so many movies I related with.  St. Elmo's Fire, Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, and Less Than Zero.  Because I was thinking about earlier days of my youth today, I decided to watch "Less Than Zero" again....what a great movie.  I mean it was incredibly sad because I really could relate to the characters but also because that was so much part of my life at that time.  I have said before, I am not sure how I made thru those years!  I also discovered that I learned my favorite sleeping attire from Andrew McCarthy in the opening few minutes.  I like to sleep with just a shirt on, no underwear....I have often wondered where I got that idea as I know no one that sleeps like that!  Well in the opening minutes of the movie, Andrew's character gets out of bed to answer the phone and he just has a shirt on and is bare ass.....I guess I saw that, tried it and liked it!  Obviously there are other reasons why I like the movie but that was something I had forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment