Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday

So the pics I had taken last week every night before bed for a buddy I have been talking with I thought turned out pretty nice looking so I sent them to idle eyes and a dormy to be included in his Monday Undies blog.  I have to admit it was kind of cool having them put "out there" for all his followers to see.  I am still sort of shy about my body and very conscious of "sizes" but I am trying to overcome that. 

I have a new follower which I am very excited about!  Now I have 2!  Welcome Kevin.... 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you did. And I count 4 followers there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you....and WOO HOO... I am up to 4 now! I went for a long time with me and me alone!!!! Not that I had alot to contribute but I do think this whole blog thing is cool!

    ReplyDelete