Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Venting

The subject is Venting....

1/ In order to replace a $50 second hand exhaust vent for a lady that lives in a condo on Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale...you have to pull a permit!  That permit cost approx $75 but my time involved in pulling said permit is  $250 plus hiring a HVAC subcontractor to go install it because my guy cant attach the exhaust housing to the hood.  So....the $50 second hand exhaust vent on this women's stove is going to cost her about $500 when all is said and done.  This is why we do things without a permit in South Florida!

joined this website called formspring.me  ... interesting ....basically it is a place to ask/answer questions.  It generates a question for you to answer every day and then you can comment on it and other peoples answers.  Played with it some and seems kind of fun.

Should I breakdown and join facebook?  My entire family (minus my one brother in law & myself) is on there and the pressure is getting intense.  I have always shyed away from facebook and myspace because you were really really out there!  So I dont know!  I know I could be a hell of a farmer on Farm-ville!

No comments:

Post a Comment